Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Food Review: Yomenya Goemon @ I12 Katong Mall

Went to I12 Katong for dinner with her. It was quite crowded and all the restaurants were kind of packed. We did not really know what we wanted to have for dinner and we finally decided to have pasta at Yomenya Goemon. There were some people in the queue outside but it seemed to move quite fast. I bought the crab and prawn creamy sauce pasta while she had the spicy tomato sauce carbonara. The pasta came with a small cup of soup. And the cup was really small. But the soup was good. It was clear soup (my favorite) and full of flavor. So I loved it.

My pasta had very little crab, quite a number of super fresh prawns and mushrooms. The mushrooms were extremely fresh as well. And the sauce was really good. It was perfect because usually, having too much of these pastas ad sauces can make you feel kind of sick, but this was not the case here. The taste was perfect and I really enjoyed my pasta. For her, she had the tomato sauce spicy carbonara. She actually does not like tomato sauce for pasta, she prefers creamy pasta but she chose to try this. And there were totally no regrets. She loved it as well. There were big chunks of bacon in the pasta and it was super awesome. Both of us really loved the pasta. We would definitely try it again and hopefully it is good. As I always say, consistency is super important for food.





SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment