Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Food Review: Raindrops Cafe @ Scape

We were in town and wanted to kill some time together before she went home for dinner. So she suggested going to this cafe. It was a really small cafe. It was clean and cosy. A good place to chill if you have time. Not too comfy for me but fine if I do not have other choices. I ordered Iced Mocha and she ordered Mango Margarita, I think. And we ordered fried drumlets just to munch on. The drinks were served fast but the drumlets took almost half an hour even though we were the only ones there. Even if they are made from scratch, I do not expect to wait so long for a few drumlets. And after half an hour, when we finally got the drumlets, we tasted it and all I can say is "I waited half and hour for this crap?". Come on, the drumlets at McDonalds tastes much better. This was just mediocre. Really disappointed. The drink was good though. My coffee tasted good and the Mango Margarita was good too. But food was a total failure because of the horrible waiting time and the taste.




SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment